November Virtual Job Fair
Wednesday, November 18
9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00 to 4:00pm
Employer registration will open on Monday, November 2. Please consider registering for one of our Virtual Employer of the Day events here>
Connect with job seekers to share information about your current openings and learn about their skills and experience over a 15-minute phone call.
How it works:
- Register to participate using the form below.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email from West Michigan Works! (check your email’s spam or junk folder if you don’t receive your confirmation soon).
- You will receive an additional email with your call schedule from West Michigan Works! by the end of the day on Monday, October 19.
- Please keep your phone calls to 15 minutes and call job seekers at the scheduled time to prevent getting backed up.
West Michigan Works! will handle the promotion to job seekers. If you want to promote your participation in the event and invite more job seekers to participate, you’ll find social media posts and an event flyer on the virtual hiring event promotion page.
Employer registration will open on Monday, November 2.
In order to participate in a Hiring Event, the following terms and conditions must be adhered to:
- Employer must have a Pure Michigan Talent Connect (PMTC) account and have the positions posted on PMTC. You can create an account on the PMTC website. If you need assistance with this, please contact a West Michigan Works! Business Solutions Representative.
- Employer confirms that the positions being recruited for are actual/real positions, not positions that might be available in the future.
- Employer agrees to complete surveys immediately following the event.
- Employer agrees to refrain from asking questions that have been deemed unlawful by the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission (please refer to www.eeoc.gov for additional information).