Thank you for joining us!
Welcome to the West Michigan Works! Virtual Job Fair. To ensure your job openings are seen by job seekers throughout the region, West Michigan Works! promotes the event through a variety of platforms, including:
- Paid print advertising in local publications like the Grand Rapids Press, Holland Sentinal, Greenville Daily News, El Vocero and the GR Times.
- Press release distributed to major news outlets.
- Paid digital advertising with MLive, WZZM 13 On Your Side and GR Digital.
- Social media promotion on West Michigan Works! Facebook page with over 11,000 followers.
- Direct promotion to job seekers seeking West Michigan Works! services.
- Promotion on West Michigan Works! website and blog.
While West Michigan Works! has a robust promotion plan, we hope you will promote through your channels as well. Below you will find:
- Sample social media content and graphics.
- An event flyer.
We also suggest you follow us on Facebook (@westmiworks) and LinkedIn (@West Michigan Works!). We will promote the job fair multiple times in the weeks leading up to the event. Feel free to share our posts on your own pages to promote to your followers.
Social Media Posts
Want to join our team? Register for the @westmiworks virtual job fair to discuss your skills and experience!
We’re looking for [insert open positions]. Want to learn more? Register to speak with us at the
@westmiworks virtual job fair.
We’re hiring! Register for the @westmiworks virtual job fair to schedule a 15-minute call to discuss how your skills match our opportunities.