Construction Job Fair
Thursday, October 29, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
October is Careers in Construction Month! The virtual construction job fair is here to help you find the skilled workforce you need.
Connect with job seekers to share information about your current openings and learn about their skills and experience over a 15-minute phone call. PLEASE NOTE: construction employers must be recruiting for full-time, permanent jobs to participate in the event.
How it works:
- Register to participate using the form below.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email from West Michigan Works! (check your email’s spam or junk folder if you don’t receive your confirmation soon).
- You will receive an additional email with your call schedule from West Michigan Works! by the end of the day on Tuesday, October 27.
- Please keep your phone calls to 15 minutes and call job seekers at the scheduled time to prevent getting backed up.
West Michigan Works! will handle the promotion to job seekers.
Employer registration is now closed.
In order to participate in a Hiring Event, the following terms and conditions must be adhered to:
- Employer must have a Pure Michigan Talent Connect (PMTC) account and have the positions posted on PMTC. You can create an account on the PMTC website. If you need assistance with this, please contact a West Michigan Works! Business Solutions Representative.
- Employer confirms that the positions being recruited for are actual/real positions, not positions that might be available in the future.
- Employer agrees to complete surveys immediately following the event.
- Employer agrees to refrain from asking questions that have been deemed unlawful by the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission (please refer to www.eeoc.gov for additional information).
Registration for the Construction Virtual Job Fair is now closed. Please consider registering for our monthly virtual job fair, or schedule an Employer of the Day event at https://employers.westmiworks.org/find-talent/ to connect with job seekers.