Please Note: Registrations must be received at least 8 days prior to the requested event date. To ensure accurate job opening information for our job seekers, please only register for one month at a time.
West Michigan Works! in Ottawa County hosts Job Fairs once a month to assist employers in their recruiting efforts. These events take place the second Tuesday of the month from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Holland Service Center, 121 Clover, Holland, MI 49423. The Job Fair offers employers the opportunity to hold on-the-spot interviews and collect resumes for current openings with their company.
We ask that your representatives treat all applicants with respect, provide timely and specific instruction on application processes and deliver feedback on applicant status as appropriate.
In order to participate in a Hiring Event, the following terms and conditions must be adhered to:
- Employer must have a Pure Michigan Talent Connect (PMTC) account and have the positions posted on PMTC in order to participate in the Job Fair. You can create an account on the PMTC website. If you need assistance creating a PMTC account, please contact Jared Schuitema or email@example.com.
- Employer agrees to provide follow up information to West Michigan Works! regarding the status (open or filled) of these positions.
- Employer confirms that the positions being recruited for are actual/real positions, not positions that might be available in the future.
- Employer representative(s) must arrive 15 minutes prior to the event start time.
- Employer will be present for the duration of the scheduled Job Fair.
- Employer acknowledges that there may be multiple employers present during the Job Fair.
- Request must be submitted at least 8 days prior to the requested date.
- If your company is recruiting on behalf of another company we ask that you disclose the company name(s) for whom you are recruiting; our experience has shown that this information improves job seeker turnout.
- Employer is responsible for providing all applications, documents, writing equipment, etc.
- Employer will be emailed a survey and asked to provide feedback regarding the event.
- In an effort to attract a large pool of applicants, we suggest that a participating employer also market the event in accordance with company marketing mediums.
- Employer agrees to refrain from asking questions that have been deemed unlawful by the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission (please refer to www.eeoc.gov for additional information).
- In order to ensure safety, West Michigan Works! will determine when maximum building capacity has been reached. West Michigan Works! reserves the right to cancel or turn away applicants if safety concerns arise.